It is up to managers to decide whether to go for business process outsourcing or establish an in-house business process. There are certain reasons for which the managers decide to outsource rather than carrying it in-house. These factors for Business Process Outsourcing are as follows :-
- Cost cutback-Reducing labor cost is the major reason why companies are in the outsourcing process. Leading business process outsourcing firms, aim to enhance the process by cutting off wasteful expenditures so as to increase the quality of work. Also methodologies like six sigma has been in use by these firms resulting in the betterment of your organization. The BPO Firms can influence the offshore, nearshore, onshore locations to bring more and more cost saving.
- Focusing on Your Business-You can transform big capital investments into manageable transactions. While handling a process in-house, there is always more expense in the process comparatively to that of outsourcing the same. The best part is you do not have to spend on equipment or facilities to provide your resources with. So you can focus well on your business.
- To enhance efficiency and quality of work– The BPO firms invest in the machinery/ equipment, i.e. Technology, staff training and similar essential resources required to achieve a much higher level of process know-how. Ofourse impressing your customers gives you a chance to build long time relations with them so as to generate recursive business.
- Entry to advanced process , technology resources-Now the forms processing, data entry jobs use more enhanced technologies so as to improve their nature of work. You are updated with the most advance technology to date without investing in software implementation and customization process including the best engineering practices.
- Make an entry in the global market– Undoubtedly; you will have a major global advantage since you get an entry in the global market with minimum investment. Also, you can provide service 24/7 in many languages. A good service has a better chance to prosper and what can be more amazing than one in international markets.
- Increase in productivity– If at all you have allotted space for various activities like mail centers, invoicing processing or paper records you can easily get rid of it and utilize the same space for other activities as well if you hire a business process outsourcing firm.
- Painlessly transfer of responsibilities– If at all your project demand as per your business requirement is seasonal it is quite tough for you to recruit and retain talented staff. So outsourcing gives you an opportunity to get free from this task of hiring resources while downsizing your personnel. You are free from all your additional responsibilities once you hire a business process outsourcing firm.
- Improved Consumer Service– Not necessarily your business would be situated at the heart of your city. It might be away from the major business centers and hence limited to certain area. So it is indeed difficult for you to find staff at the interiors so as to support your customers. Neither it is possible for most of you to provide a customer care center with required software and facilities for handling all inbound, outbound calls. Hire BPO to find appropriate solutions to all your queries.
- Easy risk management– Risk management becomes much easier for you with the help of BPO for you do not have much idea about the product launch whether it is going to a big success or in less demand. Switching of non-core processes for business process outsourcing provider can help your company overcome business risk. Increase the viability of your project with the help of BPO firms.
- Peace of Mind – Obviously an outsourcing process will provide peace of mind that removes a level of uncertainty for, you can fix the accountability for costs, quality, and turnaround time. Once you fix all these in written contract you will actually prefer outsourcing over handling work in-house. This lack of required know-how about contact centers and the implementation process can be a major threat to your project.
These are the major reasons for outsourcing. If you find this article informative enough, do share this with your friends. Remember, low investment, more gains!!