No of Vacancies: 1
Experience: 1+ Year & Above
Job Location: Nagpur
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Profile: Working for an established multifunctional lifestyle brand for both men and women, and a progressive retail establishment of United States. The primary job responsibility is to manage the inventory. Overlooking and managing the backend for a third party facility that acts as our web store and storage centre which uses Warehouse Management system to track and manage inventory.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reviewing Primary Logistics log and Daily receiving log
- Check status of orders into Warehouse management system
- Preparing Scan files and add Purchase orders into VRP
- Creation of Advanced Shipping Notification (ASN) for Purchase orders
- Reports creation
- Strong oral and written communication
- Hands-on experience in email & chat process.
- Hands-on experience in MS Excel